3RD MAY AT THE GALSTON CLUB 7PM
We are holding our next meeting on the 3rd May at the Galston Club from 7pm. We have guest Speakers
– Susie Smith and Lana Frost, Sustainability Officers for Hornsby Shire Council, speak about initiatives undertaken by Hornsby Shire Council in this space. The general meeting will be attended by A Ward Councillors to answer questions regarding local matters.
On the agenda are these items:
Hornsby Council questions
- The off-leash dog park at Fagan Park update
- Berowra Ferry size – will the larger ferry be returning with the Gorge shut?
- Footpath & road Maintenance
- Public Toilets at ALDI – are always closed
- HSC draft On-Site Sewage Management System Policy
- Masterplan for Galston Update
We are also selling ‘Proudly 2159’ merchandise and taking orders for Hoodies and T-Shirts. This meeting is for members to attend; new members are welcome.
Membership is $5.00 to join and $5.00 annually. The annual Scarecrow Competition is on again this spring. So get your creative thoughts going on your 2022 creation!