Date: SUNDAY 16TH SEPTEMBER 2018 | Time: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Where: Cnr Castle Hill & Franklin Rds Cherrybrook.
Entry from Franklin Road.
In 2018, Inala is celebrating our 60th Anniversary and we encourage the community to join us at our annual Inala Fair, an event renowned throughout the Hills District. Held on Inala’s magnificent grounds in Cherrybrook, the Inala Fair is a fun day for the whole family! This year the fair will feature:
• Pony rides, Jumping castle, Animal Farm and face painting for the kids
• Christmas shopping can be completed easily by simply visiting our hand made, high quality craft stalls, which sell unique and beautiful gifts
• Visit the ever popular clothing boutique featuring new and pre loved clothes, shoes & accessories • Book lovers can easily spend an hour at our enormous book stall, and new mums and dads can purchase beautiful, hand knitted and home made babies and children’s clothing at the children’s stall in our hall.
• Try your luck at the chocolate wheel, and hunt for treasures at the white elephant
• Stay for lunch and enjoy the delicious food including gourmet food stalls, homemade cakes, pies and other tasty treats.
The Inala Fair is a fun family day out with great prizes and attractions. Enjoy live entertainment featuring the Hills District Pipe Band, Nova Studios, Cherrybrook Technology High School Big Band, the Special Olympics Performance Group and more.
We’d love you to get involved! Come along on the day or if you wish, you can assist us in a number of ways:
• Purchase a Raffle Ticket online www.inala.org.au/ raffle-fair
• Sell a book of Raffle Tickets to your family, friends or in your workplace
• Print the Fair promotional Flyer and it put it on your office noticeboard. Download at www. inala.org.au/inala-fairflyer- 2018
• Volunteer to help out on the day (help also needed on Saturday 15th and Monday 17th September)
• Donate a prize
For more information about getting involved, please contact our Events Manager, Georgie O’Reilly by emailing [email protected] inala.org.au or call 02 9680 1000.
All proceeds raised will help Inala provide opportunities for individuals with disability to create, connect and grow.
Founded in 1958, Inala is committed to providing the highest quality support to individuals living with disability through a range of flexible Accommodation, Day and community supports. We are proud of our reputation for excellence, warmth, and care given to individuals and their families.