Glenorie Public School P&C operates a growing non-for-profit Out of School Hours (OOSH) Centre to support families and children attending Glenorie Public School and other small public schools within the region.
We are seeking an enthusiastic applicant to join our dynamic team in our Out of School Hours Centre. The successful applicant must be committed to creating a safe, welcoming and stimulating environment for primary school aged children who is an outgoing, reliable person who shows initiative.
In this role you will be able to support our dedicated educational leaders in coordinating activities and programs to create a stimulating learning environment for our developing children. Your exceptional communicational and team skills will enable you to efficiently interact with the children, parents and staff.
This opportunity is for a permanent part time position and shifts will be available between the hours of 7.00-10.00am and 2.00- 6.30pm. Longer days in our School Vacation Care program.
• Current Working with Children Check
• Current First Aid, CPR and Asthma and Anaphylaxis Qualification
• Accredited Child Protection Certificate
• Childcare Qualification or working towards would be desirable
• Have experience of working with children
• Show a genuine interest in working within a childcare environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Two working references
• Commitment to providing high quality care
• Ability to function effectively as a team member
• Be available to work 3-4 days a week (Monday-Friday)
If you would like further information please contact Courtney on 9652 0074 or email [email protected]