Glenorie Public School P&C operates a small non-for-profit Out of School Hours (OOSH) Centre to support families and children attending Glenorie Public School and other small public schools within the region.
We are seeking enthusiastic applicants to join our dynamic team in our Out of School Hours Centre. The successful applicants must be committed to creating a safe, welcoming and stimulating environment for primary school aged children who is an outgoing, reliable person who shows initiative.
The role is to assist the educators within the Before & After School and Vacation Care Centre, supervise the children aged 5-12 years and report directly to the Coordinator and the Parent and Citizens Management Committee.
This opportunity is for a casual position and shifts will be available between the hours of 7.00-10.00am and 2.00-6.30pm. Longer days available in the School Vacation Care program.
• Current Working with Children Check
• Current First Aid, CPR and Asthma and Anaphylaxis Qualification
• Accredited Child Protection Certificate
• Childcare Qualification or working towards would be desirable
• Have experience of working with children
• Show a genuine interest in working within a childcare environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Two working references
• Commitment to providing high quality care
• Ability to function effectively as a team member
If you would like further information please contact Courtney on 9652 0074 or email [email protected]