1832 River Road, Lower Portland
Expressions of interest
‘Berry Hill’ is an exceptional holding with an exclusive 2km riverfront offering a once in a lifetime opportunity to secure the ultimate acreage lifestyle property.
Accessible by car, boat, seaplane or helicopter this is a rare offering that is as rich in history as the beautiful rich soil the homestead resides on dating back to 1832.
With expansive relaxing views from the balcony this property is a piece of paradise just an hour from Sydney.
Offered for the first time in 40 years.
• 75 acres with approximately 50 fully arable
• Suitable for cattle, livestock or horses
• A multitude of options available to explore
• Character filled homestead rich in history
• 300,000 litre water tank and 3 phase power
• The ultimate lifestyle property
• Just an hour from Sydney
Will Hampson 0414 620 333
Kate Lumby 0414 620 222