NUMBER 3585, DISTRICT 90
• Are you about to go to Uni or start a job role that involves dealing with people?
• Are you confident speaking in front of an audience?
• Do you feel shyness is holding you back?
• Are you scared to make a toast at a family event?
• Do you know how to conduct a professional meeting?
If these questions raise issues for you then it’s time to visit Dural Toastmasters
We meet the first and third Wednesday of every month at Dural Country Club, (or online) in a friendly, positive and encouraging environment. Join a group of likeminded people who will help you become more confident and learn how to think on your feet. All the time surrounded by a team who had the same issue you have now.
DON’T WAIT ANY LONGER
CALL KEN OUR VICE PRESIDENT OF
MEMBERSHIP ON 0413 109 051
or email [email protected]