The Glenorie RSL sub-Branch will host the ANZAC Day Dawn Service at the Glenorie Cenotaph and Memorial Gardens on 25 April 2021 commencing at 06:00am.
Current Covid-19 restrictions with some Exemption Orders have been negotiated, a Covid Safety Plan has been registered with NSW Government and we ask Community Members to comply with these restrictions
• The Service will be a ticketed event to control numbers within the Memorial Gardens, maximum number permitted is 250 people. All must be seated with 2sqm social distancing.
• Entry will be via the Northern (Hall) end of the gardens and everyone will be screened, QR Code scanning, temperature checks, hand sanitiser and masks must be worn.
• There will be no signing of the hymns or National Anthems, these will be pre-recorded.
• Road Closures will be in effect between 5:30 and 7:30, please follow directions of the Traffic Controllers.
• IF YOU ARE UNWELL, SHOWING SIGNS OR SYMPTOMS OF COVID OR WAITING TEST RESULTS, DO NOT ATTEND.
• Due to the screening requirements, we ask those attending to arrive from 05:30 to avoid queueing and please keep the 1.5 meter social distance rule outside the Memorial Grounds.
Tickets can be pre-booked by emailing name, number of tickets (maximum 5) and address to the Glenorie RSL sub-Branch secretary at: [email protected] pre-booked tickets will be delivered.
Additional tickets will be available at the ANZAC Poppy Appeal station outside Woolworths Supermarket on 17th and 24th April between 08:30 and 11:30