[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/6″ offset=”vc_col-lg-1/5 vc_col-md-1/5 vc_col-xs-1/5″][us_image image=”77844″ size=”thumbnail” align=”left” style=”circle” has_ratio=”1″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/12″ offset=”vc_col-lg-4/5 vc_col-md-4/5 vc_col-xs-4/5″][vc_column_text]By Dr Peter Gangemi – Mayor of The Hills Shire Council[/vc_column_text][us_post_date][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]The grass is greener at Samantha Riley Drive Reserve following the laying of the turf for the upcoming sports fields.
44,000 sqm of turf was laid on the four rectangular fields which can be reconfigured into two ovals. The laying of the turf represents a major milestone for the reserve, which will be the first sports complex to be built in North Kellyville.
Alongside the ovals, once constructed, Samantha Riley Drive Reserve will also feature an amenities building, change rooms, a kiosk, a referee room and a 200-space carpark.
- Amenities building internal work
- Concrete pathway construction
- Carpark and entry road work
- Sportsfield irrigation works
- Preparation for sand slit drainage work
- The completion of the entry roundabout at the intersection of Goodison Street and Stamford Bridge Avenue.