Between $2,500 to $20,000 in Commonwealth funding is available for each project. To be eligible:
• Your organisation must be a not for profit; local government agency or body; or a trustee on behalf of a property trust with responsibility for a community asset.
• You must have an ABN and be an incorporated entity.
– If your organisation is not incorporated, you must find a parent organisation that is an incorporated entity, e.g. a local council, to apply on your behalf.
• Your project must deliver social benefits to our community and be scheduled to be completed by 30 June 2020.
• Grant funding will be up to 50 per cent of eligible project costs. Applicants must match funding for the project, in cash or in-kind.
Examples of eligible projects include upgrades or fit-outs of community centres; sporting facility upgrades; purchase of equipment for local SES; upgrade of park furniture; BBQs. Projects on school grounds or involving school property must deliver benefits to the broader community.
Further details on eligibility criteria and how to apply are available at www.business.gov.au/scp. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact my office on (02) 9980 1822 or email Daniel at [email protected].