Multiple roads in The Hills are currently closed due to flash flooding & large amounts of water covering roads.
The following roads remain CLOSED:
- Blue Gum Road, Annangrove (at bridge crossing)
- McClymonts Road, Maraylya (at bridge crossing)
- Cattai Ridge Road, Maraylya/Glenorie (at bridge crossing)
- 2255-2275 River Road, Leets Vale
- Terry Road at the intersection of Hedgewood Drive, Box Hill
- 990-1027 River Road (at Blundell’s swamp)
- 313-337 Pitt Town Road, Maraylya (at bridge crossings)
The following roads have reopened:
Please take care on our roads and do not enter flood waters.
For emergency assistance during storms and floods, call NSW SES on 132 500.