Report it to Council

By Dr Peter Gangemi - Mayor of The Hills Shire Council

Did you know that ‘Report it to Council’ is preferred to ‘Snap Send Solve’

Have you seen a pothole, a tree that needs attention, an overflowing bin, an area that needs mowing or weeding, or hear an overly barking dog? Please report the issue to Council through the Council website so it can be attended to

Council also prefers that issues are reported through the ‘Report it to Council’ website rather than using third party organisations such as ‘Snap Send Solve’. The use of the Council website ensures that all relevant information is included, you can be effortlessly contacted and your issue can be attended to with greater ease and speed.