Equestrians at Galston High School
In June, three students, Rachel Pernice, Courtney Bowd and Emily Hankins, travelled 450 kms north to Coonabarabran to compete in the North West Equestrian Expo. This equestrian competition began in 1991 as part of a field day for students at Coonabarabran High School and it now attracts more than 600 riders from state, Catholic and independent schools throughout NSW and southern Queensland. The competition runs for five days and the riders compete in a variety of competitions including eventing, dressage, showjumping, sporting, polocrosse, team penning, horseball and the expo pentathlon. Against fierce competition our students rode brilliantly bringing home many ribbons including Rachel 3rd in Polocrosse, Emily 3rd in C grade eventing and Courtney 4th in the Pentathlon (run, cycle, showjump, javelin, flag race). Our students thoroughly enjoyed their time in Coonabrarabran and were great ambassadors for Galston High School.
Grease is the Word
Galston High School students are hard at work preparing for the 2017 Musical Grease and are looking forward to sharing the performances with the school and local community.
Adults: $20 Concession: $12
• Thursday 27th July 7.00pm Evening Performance
• Friday 28th July 7.00pm Evening Performance
• Saturday 29th July 7.00pm Evening Performance
• Sunday 30th July 2.00pm Matinee Performance
For ticket sales visit Flexischools.com.au
1. Type Galston High into “enter school here” bar
2. Under current location, select “Guest” from the drop down
3. Choose “Start new order” and select your performance