River levels are easing across the Hawkesbury and Colo River catchments. The following flood bulletins are current for NSW:
- Minor – Haweskbury River at Sackville.
- Minor – Haweskbury River at Lower Portland.
- Minor – Colo River.
- Moderate – Haweskbury River at Windsor.
- Moderate – Haweskbury River at North Richmond.
- Moderate – Haweskbury River at Wisemans.
People in areas likely to have been impacted by flooding should:
- Be aware of any hazards that may still exist as you return to normal activities as flood waters recede.
- Take care as roads may still have water over them.
- Plan your route carefully to avoid any flooded roads and allow extra travel time.
- Check on your neighbours (particularly older people), check animals and livestock.
- Stay tuned to local radio or TV.
- Follow the advice of emergency services.
- Stay clear of fallen trees and powerlines as well as creeks, drains, causeways, gutters and streams.
- Check for any flood damage before switching on utilities.
For the current warnings and advice visit this website: https://www.ses.nsw.gov.au/
Stay up-to-date with the latest warnings and advice.
If you require emergency assistance in floods and storms call the NSW SES on 132 500, call for life-threatening emergencies call triple zero (000).