NSW SES has this morning advised residents at Wisemans Ferry to be prepared to evacuate.
Simple things you can do now:
• Take pets, essential items, warm clothes, medicines, insurance documents and valuables with you.
• Relocate other personal possessions to a safer/higher place.
• When directed to evacuate, leave as early as possible to avoid congested roads.
• Prepare to take drinking water and food due to possible long travel times.
• Share this information with family, friends and neighbours and help others where possible.
For more information:
• Listen to your local ABC radio station,
• Follow NSW SES on Facebook at NSW SES or their website at www.ses.nsw.gov.au
• Go to latest Weather and Warnings at www.bom.gov.au/nsw/
• Go to latest Rainfall and River heights at http://www.bom.gov.au/nsw/flood/greatersydney.shtml
• Visit Road Closures at www.livetraffic.com.au or the LiveTraffic app or phone 131 701
For emergency help in floods and storms, call the NSW State Emergency Service on 132 500. In life threatening situations call triple zero (000) immediately.