Understanding Child Care and choosing the best one for you can be a challenging task. Below are questions to help you when considering…
1. Does your research from either childcarefinder.gov.au, internet, Facebook, Google, friends positively review your child care centre.
2. Did it feel safe and did the educators provide activities that engaged and stimulate your child’s interest?
3. Do the children at the centre look like they are having fun whilst learning?
4. Were the educators qualified, passionate and genuinely had the children’s interest as their priority?
5. Did the centre have short notice periods – no more than 2 weeks if you wanted change?
6. Was there a school readiness program that could be easily explained and prepared your child for the future.
7. Did you feel a positive connection with the educators? 8. Does your gut instinct tell you that it is the best choice?